Managed Speech Analytics
Our Analytics services make good on the promise that “the call will be recorded for training and quality purposes”. If you have call recordings, we can provide you with Insights.
Our services are flexible so that you need:
- No proprietary technical infrastructure – our solution is independent of vendor platform.
- No capital investment – because we use our own search engines & analysis tools.
- No minimum seat size – our clients range from 15 to 2,400 seats.
- No minimum contract term – we are confident about our results and know you will work with us as long as we continue to deliver
- No additional Staff – because you leverage from our team to provide insights so you can focus on making changes to the business
- No Risk – because we are PCI-DSS compliant and certified and work in a secure environment.
- Shorter implementation – we are generally up and running in 4 weeks from beginning to end
Unlike many companies who offer this technology, KnowledgeSpace specializes in the ongoing management of speech analytics to provide statistically significant insights.
Customer insight is considered to be a way to retrieve a deep truth about the customer through their experiences, beliefs, and needs while also retrieving a deep dive about your operational business through skill, campaign/ sales / customer service effectiveness and process adherence. That is relevant to the tasks or issue and rings bells with target customers.
Customer insight is more than just raw data or research. It’s a multi-dimensional view of customers, staff from a strategic analysis of a variety of qualitative and quantitative data and information.
- We find real behavioural insights and help you convert these into actionable tasks
- Turning data into valuable insights
- We offer an end to end data process solution when utilising your call data, metadata and other information. This is completed by speech analytics solution, SaaS, manual analytics and manual call listening this is all wrapped up to verify all results
Data intelligence is the analysis of various forms of data in such a way that it can be used by companies to expand their services or investments. Data intelligence can also refer to companies’ use of internal data to analyse their own operations or workforce to make better decisions in the future. Business performance, data mining, online analytics, and event processing are all types of data that companies gather and use for data intelligence purposes
Campaign Deep Dive
Campaign deep drive provides you with a level of information to help you drive successful campaigns, increase sales and or service, support healthy conversation internally or if you have clients or 3rd parties you deal with.